Six things to love about The Bohemian —
- The live music of the Eddie Piccard Trio on the first Wednesday of the month
- The unique and wonderful art, especially the paintings of Edwin Kieffer. The Bohemian houses the largest collection of Kieffer paintings in any location—“large, vibrant, acrylics portraying the heyday of New Orleans jazz and night life.” You’ll find them on the south wall of the café room.
- The well-tended bar that serves up everyone’s favorite beverages
- Eddie Piccard’s vocals, including songs of Ray Charles, Frank Sinatra, and Mose Allison–on the first Wednesday night of each month.
- The tasty food
- Did we mention the music of the Eddie Piccard Trio? – on the first Wednesday night of each month.